3D Weld Bead Inspection System
Next-generation 3D visual inspection system contributes to weld bead appearance checks and quality control!
Patent No. 5758090
Bead Feature Amount Analysis Function
- Calculates the shape of arbitrary cross sections from the results of 3D measurements.[Patented]
- Calculates feature amount of a weld bead from the cross-sectional shape, and automatically determines whether the weld bead is OK.
- Also supports curved base material and curved beads.
- The guide laser accessory makes robot teaching easy.
- The system consists of parts made in Japan. Our enhanced support system enables quick start-up.
- An easy-to-understand Japanese-language GUI (graphical user interface) is utilized.
- A diverse parameter setting function enables customers themselves to select criteria.
- The system can thus support a variety of inspection needs.
- A traceability function specific to weld beads is installed.
- It contributes to the customer’s weld quality control.
3D Shape Synthesis Function
- 3D shapes are synthesized from the robot’s position information, using 3D parameter matching technology.
Pipe welds and other welds that require multiple measurements can also be inspected.
Example of intended use
For specification information, see the
3D Weld Bead Inspection System product pamphlet (PDF)
If you have questions about the product, feel free to contact our sales representative.
Sales Division, 3D Weld Bead Inspection System rep: Kanehira (Mr.)
Phone: +81 (0)866-94-9016
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.