AC Servo Assembly Tools
Introducing Nutrunners and Press equipment, indispensable components of fastening processes on production lines.
- Utilizing technical expertise and experience accumulated over many years, CORETEC offers proposals that include the best, most suitable equipment and system configurations.
- In addition to being compact, these tools offer high-precision, high-performance appeal.
- These tools have a long, extensive record of delivery in a variety of fields.
- Using tools that are compact and controllers that support a variety of controls, CORETEC provides a great sense of security and satisfaction in production efficiency and quality improvement on the assembly and manufacturing line.
【New】Multi Controller P for Servo Press
All-in-One structure controller for completely unrestricted operation of AC Servo Press.
- Built-in PLC and CPS/BS controller integrated!
- Works with just a cable connection to Servo Press tool !
- Shortened lead time, Low cost, Light weight and Compact !
- Easy connection with peripheral devices or equipment !
AC Servo Press
Knowing everything about production equipment, CORETEC proposes the servo press system.
AC Servo Nutrunner
Being an expert in the area of thread fastening, CORETEC is offering the nutrunner system.
AC Servo Press Applied Products
A compact low-thrust 2kN model AC Servo Press “MS02-100B” has been released!
We acquired a patent for the AC Servo Press.
IPS Nutrunner Controller is now a service part. Due to the earthquake disaster, it has become impossible to obtain key parts; therefore, production will be suspended. An introduction to the CPS-NR-75, successor to the IPS, will be provided.
Servo Press 15th Year Anniversary Campaign is underway!! A special discount price has been set. The price being offered is quite attractive.
The IPS Servo Press Controller and Servo Press Tool SP Series became service parts in April 2009.
The BS/CS Series complies with European Safety Standards (CE Marking).
New transactions involving the IPS Servo Press will end in March 2009 as sales of the new type begin. Production is scheduled to end in Mar. 2010 Maintenance service will be provided for 7 years after production ends.